Congratulations Graduating Seniors!
Are you ready for your Graduation Celebration? Six Flags Magic Mountain is ready for you! The Six Flag's Grad Nite consists of extreme coasters and rides all night long, along with music and dancing at multiple DJ dance clubs throughout the park. Join us at Six Flags Magic Mountain, the undisputed “Thrill Capital of the World” featuring the most coasters on the planet with 20!
Grad Nite Experience
- Completely PRIVATE Event – seniors and their chaperones (not open to the general public)
- World Class Thrilling Rollercoasters including our newest additions: West Coast Racers, Crazanity, Justice League: Battle for Metropolis, Full Throttle, and more!
- Movies throughout the night at Golden Bear Theatre
- Dance areas throughout the park hosted by top LA radio station DJs
- And of course, the memories created with friends!
- Complimentary Ticket Ratio (1:10)
- Front of the Line Access to ALL Rides
- Comfortable Chaperone Accommodations
- An All-You-Can-Eat Buffet & Light Continental Breakfast
Grad Pass Is Back!
- All students will receive a Grad Pass that provides over 180 return visits to Six Flags Magic Mountain!
- Grad Pass is NOT included in the earned complementary chaperone ticket.
Dates & Rates
Dates are filling up fast, so please click the "Request Info" below and get your class registered or contact us for further information.
- Friday: May 19th
- Thursday: May 25th
- Friday: June 2nd
- Friday: June 9th
- Pricing to follow at a later date
WorldStrides makes your Grad Nite the very best it can be. We are happy to customize to meet your needs.
- Motor Coach Transportation
- Hotel Accommodations
- Visit other attractions (Universal Studios, Knott's Berry Farm, Disneyland, Santa Monica)
- Meal Options
With WorldStrides your Six Flags Magic Mountain Grad Nite will be a blast!
Looking for resources on fundraising? WorldStrides is committed to giving every student the opportunity to experience the life-changing experiences that happen on our programs every day. For more information, click here.
AT SIX FLAGS, THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY. For the latest operations and safety updates, please visit the following: