When you work with WorldStrides not only will you offer your clients a great travel experience, but you can also offer a great enriching experience. No other company can offer your youth travel groups a full experience. This is a great competitive advantage when working with WorldStrides.
Students Travel for Credit
- Course Options: Online courses are paired with corresponding travel programs to reflect themes and destinations. Choose courses from your custom menu.
- Eligibility: Students in grades 6-12 at the time of travel, who are paid guests on current WorldStrides programs, are eligible to earn high school credit. Students in grades 9-12 at the time of travel are eligible to earn college preparatory credit.
- Cost: Courses for high school credit are offered at no cost. There is a fee for college credit.
Our Curriculum and Academics team, in conjunction with multiple regional
accreditation partners and our university partnership, University of California,
San Diego, Extension offers teachers the opportunity to earn graduate credit.
For a special educators’ discount, traveling teachers are invited to participate
in our online graduate credit course. Email email@example.com
for more information.
1, To sign up for WorldStrides Travel for Credit, please register. You can register before, during, or even after you travel.
- Teachers/Adults: Choose CEU hours or Graduate Credit. TEACHERS REGISTER HERE
- Students: Select the course(s) of most interest to you. STUDENTS REGISTER HERE
2. Once you have been registered and contacted by us:
- Teachers: You simply have to travel and we will automatically send you the appropriate earned CEUs based on your program and length of travel.
- Students: You will receive a link to our education portal called "Schoology." Once you log in, you can work at your own pace to complete all online coursework. Our instructors will provide feedback on your work as you go.
- You will engage in activities that offer options for video responses, opportunities to use photos from your experience, and participate in discussions with your peers.
- You have up to six months to complete the coursework after you return from your travel program.
3. Don't miss the chance to enhance your travel experience.