Updated for March 2021
Dear Valued Traveler,
UPDATE: Our California business offices are open and available for your needs, phone calls & emails
(Daily, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:00pm). We are excited to support your current account questions and your future travel program needs.
Commitment to you: All though COVID-19 has been a crisis for the travel industry, we want to assure you we are enduring this unprecedented and are fully committed always being available to address any past, current or future travel related questions you may have.
For the last 53 years, our Company's mission has been to provide safe, enjoyable and enriching travel programs for youth travelers worldwide. We look forward to the opportunity & privileged to provide an unparalleled travel experience for you or someone in your Family as soon as possible. Towards that end, we have created the "WorldStrides Promise" (see link below) as our way of committing to you to be flexible and supportive as we all get back to booking travel in the new year.
Thank you for your partnership. We wish you all the very best.
Senior Vice President
WorldStrides Specialty Travel
WorldStrides recognizes that we each play a role in keeping our community healthy and safe. Towards that end, our employees are focused on and we encourage our travelers to continue efforts to do our part to help reduce the spread of all respiratory illnesses including COVID-19 and always follow these important tips:
- Stay at home to avoid spreading or catching the virus.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze into a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Individuals with chronic health issues and/or individuals experiencing severe symptoms should be evaluated by a medical professional.
Below are links to more travel related information that you may find helpful.
WorldStrides Frequently Asked Questions
WorldAware (A Global Risk Management Group)
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
World Health Organization (WHO)
U.S. Department of State (DOS)
George Washington University (GWU) Department of Emergency Medicine
California Department of Public Health
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Student Youth Travel Association (SYTA)
Have additional questions or concerns?
Please feel free to contact us at either (916) 939-6805 or info@AdventureAmerica.com.