We offer several learning experiences in the Golden State
We invite you to bring your students to explore the Golden State's unique and fascinating history. Choose from tours to Sacramento, the Gold Country, Monterey, and San Francisco Bay Area.
You may also choose other specific points of interest and we can create a custom tour just for you. Bring the classroom to life by allowing your students to experience what you have taught them, hands-on.
State Educational Standards Met
- Students demonstrate an understanding of the physical and human geographic features that define places and regions in California.
- Students describe the social, political, cultural, and economic life and interactions among people of California from pre-Columbian societies to the Mexican rancho periods.
- Students explain the economic, social, and political life of California including the Bear Flag Revolt, the Gold Rush, and granting of statehood.
- Students explain how California has become an agricultural and industrial power since the 1850's.
- Students understand the structures, functions, and powers of the local, state, and federal governments as described in the U.S. Constitution.
- Students learn how living organisms depend on one another and their environment for survival.
- Students learn various properties of rocks and minerals and the processes that formed them.
- Students learn plate tectonics and the importance it has in shaping our geography and geology.
- Students learn the ever-changing topography of California due to weathering of rock, transportation of sediment, and coastal dynamics.
- Students experience the diversity of an ecosystem and the balance required to maintain it.
- Students learn that the solar system consists of planets and other bodies that orbit the sun in predictable paths.
Custom California Tour
Wherever you want to go, whatever your educational objectives, we will create a custom tour just for you. Contact us at 800-949-0650 or click here to learn more about available inclusions and how we can customize the tour package that’s right for your group!
Tour Package Options
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Mission San Carlos Borromeo Del Rio Carmelo
- Cannery Row
- Whale Watching
- Point Lobos State Park
- Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History
- Monarch Grove Sanctuary
- The Tech Museum
- Space Camp
- NASA Ames Visitor Center
- Great America Physics Days
- Alcatraz Island
- Angel Island
- California Academy of Sciences
Available Package Options
- Customizable itinerary (to fit your needs and budget)
- Event admissions
- Theme park admissions
- Quality accommodations
- A wide selection of meal options
- Reliable transportation included
- On-site staffing, to ensure a positive experience
- Bookkeeping and accounting (including direct student billing and available secure online payment options)
- Liability Insurance
- Consumer protection plan
- Optional Cancellation Insurance
- A personalized video of your trip
- Complementary trips for chaperones
For tickets and information contact:
(800) 234-4723 ext. 51116
Note: Dates and availability are subject to change. Call Us at 800.234.4723 Ext. 51116 for the most current information.