Let WorldStrides plan your ASSE Exchange Student Tours.
Choose your exchange student tours to either Hawaii, California, or the East Coast today!
Information for 2021 ASSE Exchange Student Tours coming soon!
East Coast Exchange Student Tours
East Coast Tour Package Inclusions:
- Charter Bus Transportation
- Six Nights First Class Hotel Accommodation
- Smithsonian Museums/National Archives
- United States Capitol Building Tour
- Washington D.C. Monuments Tour
- Arlington Cemetery Tour
- Mt. Vernon - George Washington’s Home
- Madame Tussauds Washington DC
- Historic Philadelphia / Liberty Bell/ Reading Terminal Market
- Times Square / Empire State Building Observatory
- Statue of Liberty /Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- 9/11 Memorial and Museum/Wall Street
- The RIDE - CityTour
- Broadway Show in Times Square
- Dinner and Breakfast Daily
East Coast Adventure Cost
TBD per person based on quad occupancy hotel accommodation
TBD per person based on double occupancy hotel accommodation
East Coast Tour - Payment Schedule
Your Adventure may be paid in two payments but must be paid in full prior to the deadline date. Payments will be accepted in US Dollars only. Payments may be forwarded by bank check or money order and also by Visa or Mastercard. Below is our requested payment schedule:
Deposit requested by November 1, 2020– TBD (Balance is due 60 Days Prior to Departure Date)
Any participant not paid in full by 60 days prior to your departure date will be subject to late fees. Space is limited and sold on a first come first served basis.
Please note that this cost does NOT include the cost of the airline ticket. That cost will be added to the package price based on market rates at the time of the confirmation.
East Coast Tour - Minimum / Maximum Participation
Each coach can carry a maximum of 50 youth participants and 2 adult ASSE Staff. WorldStrides requires a minimum of 30 paid participants per coach. If there are less than 30 paid participants per coach, the trip may be cancelled. A full refund will be made to all participants if the trip is canceled due to lack of participation.